Britta Bloedorn, Clinical Herbalist offers natural support and health recommendations for a range of acute and chronic concerns, including support for the immune system, allergies, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, musculoskeletal, skin, nervous system and sexual health.
Herbal Medicine takes a holistic approach to health care. One of its key strengths is the ability to center care on you as an individual, rather than on a disease process, condition, or symptoms alone. The focus lies on addressing specific symptoms and their underlying health causes, to restore health and vitality, and to aid prevention of disease. It can also be used to complement an existing medical treatment, or to strengthen overall constitution, balance and sustain health.
To decide whether an herbal medicine approach is right for you, please contact Britta Bloedorn for a free phone consult.
Western herbalism draws from the rich tradition of herbal medicine combined with the sensibility of current science. Its art and science are very adaptable to your personal health situation. Many conditions, symptoms, and issues can benefit from an herbalist approach to health.
Some health concerns for which people commonly seek consultation include:
- Immune system – compromised health, low immunity, bacterial and viral infections, colds and flus, fatigue
- Respiratory problems – infections, coughs
- Allergies, asthma and sinusitis
- Nervous system – stress management, sleep issues
- Migraines and headaches
- Digestive and bowel problems – heartburn, indigestion, gastritis, irritability
- Skin ailments – eczema and psoriasis, rashes
- Muscular and joint problems – injuries, joint and muscle aches and pains
- Endocrine system – hormonal imbalances, menstrual, reproductive, menopausal symptoms, fertility, thyroid issues
- Pregnancy, birthing and postpartum support
- Renal system – acute or recurring urinary problems
- Cardiovascular support – blood pressure issues, circulation, heart health
- Children’s health
- Supportive care during health crisis, trauma, or post-operative recovery
- Travel preparation and first aid
- Lifestyle changes and transitions
- Health promotion, enhancing well-being
Britta Bloedorn’s clinical herbalist services are strictly educational in nature. As herbalists we do not diagnose or prescribe, but offer holistic health recommendations to help our clients make informed decisions about their own health care. All of the information on this website is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA. Herbal healing is not meant to replace medical diagnosis or treatment and you are always advised to consult with a licensed health care provider. Traditional knowledge is not FDA approved.