Upcoming herbal medicine classes with Britta Bloedorn, Clinical Herbalist:
NEW! I am excited to grow the individualized, community western herbal medicine class program series in botanical medicine and herbal pharmacy. Here we study selected topics in herbal medicine for the body systems, and specific herbal preparations and applications in a small, private group setting. Please contact me with requests for special topics. Class packages for this individualized western herbalism program available, please inquire.
NEW – Check out recordings of past presentations:
A FREE webinar!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Herbal Medicine for Women’s Health – An Integrative Health Care Approach
A FREE Body & Soul webinar with Clinical Herbalist Britta Bloedorn, hosted by the national environmental health organization Women’s Voices for the Earth.
Western herbalism draws from the rich tradition of herbal medicine combined with the sensibility of current science. Its art and science are very adaptable to your personal health situation. Many conditions, symptoms, and issues can benefit from an herbalist approach to health. In this webinar Clinical Herbalist Britta Bloedorn explores topics ranging from menstrual irregularities, menopausal complaints, hormonal or immune imbalances affecting whole body health and discusses herbal medicine as a holistic, integrative health care choice.
On The Air!
Tuesday, May 21, 10:30 – 11:30 pm MST
Britta Bloedorn, Clinical Herbalist Radio Interview – In Other Words, MTPR (KUFM Missoula 89.1fm)
I was interviewed to talk about my herbal medicine practice on Montana Public Radio!
Thanks warmly to Beth Judy for our nice conversation about herbal practice, holistic integrative medicine, medicinal plants and herbal teachings. We enjoyed, hope you’ll like it. (disclaimer: whew, I was veerry nervous..)
You can listen to an archived podcast recording of this show here!
To schedule a presentation, class or herb walk,
please contact Britta at (406) 830-0949 or email.
If you’d like to be notified about upcoming classes, events and other herbal practice announcements, please sign up to receive the monthly herbal practice e-news.
- Herbal Medicine Perspectives on Healthful Sleep
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine Making
- Botanical Medicine and Medicinal Plants of the Swan Valley Ecosystem
- Botanical Medicine Support for Stress, Sleep and Well Being
- Growing Medicinals – Herbal Medicine from Seed
- Beginning Herbal Medicine Making
- Wild & Native Medicinal Plants of Montana II
- Medicinal Plant Walk in Greenough Park, Missoula
- Herbal Medicine for Allergy and Sinus Support
- The Herbal Medicine Chest – First Aid and Self Care
- Continuing Herbal Medicine Making
- Herbal Medicine for the Cold & Flu Season
- Herbal Medicine for Stress Management
- Local Herbal Remedies and Botanical Medicine for the Fall Season
- Wild and Native Medicinal Plant Excursion
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine
Britta Bloedorn teaches classes and gives presenations at
- Lifelong Learning Center, Missoula, MT
- Swan Ecosystem Center, Condon, MT
- School of Forestry and Conservation, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
- Western MT Area Health Education Center, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
- Lotus Project MT, Missoula, MT
- Red Willow Learning Center, Missoula, MT
- Women’s Care Center, St. Patrick’s Hospital, Missoula, MT
- Montana Natural History Center, Missoula, MT
- Good Food Store, Missoula, MT
- Women’s Voices for the Earth, based in Missoula, MT
- Britta Bloedorn, Clinical Herbalist, LLC